Biomechanical tattoos for Geeks. Are you a Sci-Fi fan, a gamer or a proud geek? Then I’m sure these 148 amazing biomechanical tattoos that I have collected for you will make you want to get one as soon as possible. I made the list longer for you so you can see more unique works of different tattoo artists. Biomechanical art started in the late 70s when H.R Giger, a Swiss artist designed the aliens from the Ridley Scott film, Alien. It is a very interesting tattoo art because machine elements and organics are combined to produce an awesome geeky and surreal tattoo.
148 Bio-mechanical Tattoo for Geeks:
1. Awesome full sleeve biomechanical tattoo
I love, it and I envy it. Though I am not into biomechanical tattoos, but you can’t not love this tattoo.
2. 3D rib biomechanical tattoo
3. Realistic hand biomechanical tattoo
I feel a bit squeamish looking at this tattoo.
4. 3D biomechanical stomach tattoo
I wonder how her boyfriend would feel about this.
5. Colored biomechanical tattoo
I like the details and the lines of this tattoo. It looks intricately and carefully made.
6. Black and grey hand tattoo
Okay, I don’t feel squeamish looking at this.
7. Full back biomechanical tattoo with a woman’s face
I think it has too much sharp edges and curve lines, it’s not my preference, but others might like it.
8. Half sleeve
Here’s another photo of a woman with a biomechanical tattoo. Chicks can be as geeky as men.
9. Nice biomechanical back piece
Does this look macho enough for you?
Limited Time Offer (click photo)
10. 3D leg biomechanical tattoo
I like it, just like a robot exposed.
11. Leg biomechanical tattoo
This is really cool biomech tattoo with very nice details.
12. Shoulder biomechanical tattoo
I think it just needs darker shading and the tattoo will look better and more realistic.
13. Upper arm tattoo
14. Stingray biomechanical tattoo
I like this concept. I’m sure this is not very common.
15. Alien biomechanical tattoo
Love the eye and mouth details of this alien sleeve tattoo.
16. Biomechanical head tattoo
I’m sure this is unfinished but it already looks pretty amazing.
17. Leg biomechanical tattoo
Blue is a cool color and it looks rad on a biomechanical tattoo.
19. Colorful biomech back piece
I love the shades of red. It looks hypnotizing.
20. Leg biomechanical tattoo
Here’s an awesome vector leg tattoo.
21. Cool biomechanical tattoo for the hot geek
22. Green chip tattoo
23. Alien/Metal biomechanical tattoo
24. Machines and bones
25. Feminine style
26. Realistic tattoo art by Victor Portugal
27. Half sleeve black and grey biomechanical tattoo
28. Rib tattoo
29. 3D biomechanical tattoo
30. Full sleeve 3D biomech
31. Cool guitar biomechanical tattoo
33. Beautiful back piece biomechanical tattoo off a woman.
34. Beautiful heart biomechanical tattoo
35. Full back
36. Gorgeous biomechanical owl tattoo
37. Artist: Mike Bellamy
38. Artist: Nick Baxter
39. Leg piece
40. Simple full sleeve biomechanical tattoo.
41. Biomechanical koi fish. Something different from the traditional Japanese koi design. Still amazing!
42. Back piece
43. This one is done freehand
44. Half sleeve
45. Colored full sleeve biomechanical tattoo
46. Full leg
47. Realistic leg biomechanical tattoo in 3 different angles
48. Cool full sleeve biomechanical tattoo
Biomechanical is a type of tattoo that has a mechanical and robotic design, making it look like a part of a person’s body.Those who fantasized to be a cyborg can make their dreams come true now by getting a biomechanical tattoo design. Hopefully you can stand all the needle work. And oh, you’re welcome for the list!
Limited Time Offer (click photo)